This website belongs to the Wineflowers.com network, a flowers and gifts delivery service to over 120 countries worldwide.
When you use our flowers and gifts delivery service, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. Below we indicate what data we collect, why and how we use them. We treat two kinds of data:
Data provided by the User
When you create your account or enter an order for the delivery of flowers or gifts, we ask you for some of your data to be able to provide the service requested and comply with legal obligations.
Data of third parties: Our service needs some personal data of the recipient (third person) such as Name and Surname, Delivery address, and Telephone number. The same data will be managed in the manner described in this statement.
Data of minors (16 years): If you are under the age of 16, you cannot provide us with any personal data, nor can you register on our site. If we should notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data Collected Automatically
How we use the collected data?
Your data is necessary to process the delivery of flowers or gifts, to contact you in case of problems in the execution of the service and for the legal requirements required.
If you wish, your data can also be used to inform you about commercial promotions or discount offers regarding our flowers and gifts delivery service.
The data of third parties that you provide us will be used solely and exclusively to manage the service offered; under no circumstances will they be used for promotional purposes.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory because it is strictly related to the service provided by this company; therefore, the placing of the order is equivalent to explicit authorization for the processing of personal data provided.
Instead, consent to the use of your data for promotional purposes is optional, and any refusal to give consent does not affect the service offered by this company.
Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The holder of the treatment is Wineflowers.com with registered office in via Toniolo 2 – fraz. Felline, 73040 Alliste (LE) Italy, PIVA IT03698480757.
At any time, you can contact our Privacy Office (DPO) and send any request related to your personal information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data acquired may be communicated to:
- Companies controlled, controlling, affiliated, or otherwise connected to our company, respecting the terms of the law.
- Authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
In no case, your data will be given or sold to third parties.
How can you manage the provided data?
If you have entered the order as an occasional user, i.e., without creating an account on our site, you can view or modify your data simply by writing to the DPO at the email address indicated above.
If you have created an account, you can view your personal data by accessing the reserved area. At any time, you can also confirm or withdraw consent to receive promotional or discount offers to your email address using the appropriate flag.
To export your personal data (takeout) or request cancellation, you can send a request by writing to email@example.com from the mailbox used to create your account or to place the order.
In summary, what are your rights under the EU GDPR legislation?
Any physical person who uses our service can:
- Obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of your personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment, and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to based on Article 15 of the GDPR.
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed.
- Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data for promotional purposes. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by informatic device, and transmit them to another holder of the treatment without impediments.
How and for how long the data will be stored?
The personal data provided will be stored electronically and/or on paper. The transactions and accounting documents will be kept for 11 years in accordance with the law.
How do we protect your data?
The data are collected by the holder of the treatment, according to the indications of the reference legislation (see GDPR Article 32) and with logic strictly related to the purposes of the service offered by this company.
It is also emphasized that this website uses the highest security standards, managing information about personal data via an SSL DV security certificate.
This information may be subject to changes based on the evolution of the relevant European legislation.