EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
This website belongs to the Wineflowers.com network, a flowers and gifts
delivery service to over 120 countries worldwide.
use our flowers and gifts delivery service, you accept that our company
collects some of your personal data.
indicate what data we collect, why and how we use them.
two kind of data:
• data provided by the User
• data collected automatically
Data provided by
create a your account or enter an order for the
delivery of flowers or gifts, we ask you with some of your data to be able to
provide the service requested and comply with legal obligations.
Data of third parties
service needed some personal data of the recipient (third person) as Name and
Surname, Delivery address and Telephone number. The same data will be managed
in the manner described in this statement.
Data of minors 16 years
are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with
any personal data, nor can you register on our site. If we should notice the
existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate
cancellation of any personal data acquired.
visit the "Cookies Policy" page.
How we use the
are necessary to process the delivery of flowers or gifts, to contact you in
case of problems in the execution of the service and for the legal requirements
wish, your data can also be used to inform you about commercial promotions or
discount offers regarding our flowers and gifts delivery service.
of third parties that you provide us will be used solely and exclusively to
manage the service offered, under no circumstances will they be used for
Is the provision
of data mandatory?
provision of personal data is mandatory because it is strictly related to the
service provided by this company; therefore, the placing of the order is
equivalent to explicit authorization for the processing of personal data
consent to the use of your data for promotional purposes is optional and any
refusal to give consent does not affect the service offered by this company.
Who are the
subjects of the treatment?
holder of the treatment is Wineflowers.com with registered office in via Toniolo 2 – fraz. Felline, 73040 Alliste (LE)
Italy, PIVA IT03698480757.
At any time you can contact our Privacy Office (DPO) and send any
request related to your personal information by writing to
personal data acquired may be communicated to:
• Companies controlled, controlling, affiliated or otherwise connected to our company, respecting the terms of the law.
• Authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
case your data will be given or sold to third parties.
How can you
manage the provided data?
have entered the order as an occasional user, ie
without creating an account on our site, you can view or modify your data
simply by writing to the DPO at the email address indicated above.
have created an account, you can view your personal data by accessing to
reserved area. At any time you can also confirm or
withdraw consent to receive promotional or discount offers to your email
address using the appropriate flag.
your personal data (takeout) or request cancellation, you can send a request by
writing to email@example.com from the mailbox used to create your
account or to place the order.
In summary, what
are your rights under the EU GDPR legislation?
physical person who uses our service can:
• obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of your personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to based on Article 15 of the GDPR
• request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
• to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data for promotional purposes. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
• receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by informatic device, and transmit them to another holder of the treatment without impediments
How and for how
long the data will be stored?
personal data provided will be stored electronically and / or on paper. The
transactions and accounting documents will be kept for 11 years in accordance
with the law.
How do we
protect your data?
are collected by the holder of the treatment, according to the indications of
the reference legislation (see GDPR Article 32) and with logic strictly related
to the purposes of the service offered by this company.
also emphasized that this website uses the highest security standards, managing
information about personal data via a SSL DV security
information may be subject to changes based on the evolution of the relevant